Mechanical Design Engineer
Hastings, East Sussex
£35,000-£40,000 + Private Healthcare + Pension
A great opportunity to join a market leading company where you will play a key role in designing and developing bespoke systems for a range of blue chip clients.
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer? Are you looking to develop your career in a rapidly growing company?
This rapidly expanding company specialise in designing bespoke heating systems for the semi conducting and vacuum deposition industry. As world leaders in the industry, they have a wide global market and as a result of rapid growth over the last couple of years, they are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
You will play a pivotal role in the design of different heating systems in line with client’s needs. Once the parts have been manufactured, you will oversee the build and test of the heater before carrying out the installation on the customer site. The company are well known for investing in their staff and offer unlimited training opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Mechanical Design Engineering as well as previous experience in a Design role. Any experience in heating systems would be advantageous but this is not essential.
• Mechanical Design Engineer
• Producing drawings and designs in line with customer needs
• Assembly and testing of new designs
• Travel to customer sites across Europe and Asia
• Must have either a degree in Mechanical Design Engineering or be HNC trained
• Must have experience in design role
• Looking to develop career within a rapidly growing company
• Must live within a commutable distance of Hastings
Mechanical, Design, Engineer, Heating systems, Heater, semiconductor, vacuum depositions, assembly, manufacture, testing, technical, install, Hastings, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Robertsbridge, Burwash, Battle, Heathfield, Horam, Peasmarsh, Polegate, East Sussex