CAD Designer-Automotive Sector
Salary Negotiable + Bonus + pension + childcare vouchers + 34 days holiday
37 hours per week, Monday-Friday (9-5)
Are you a 3D CAD Designer with experience of Inventor or Solidworks?
On offer is an exciting perm role that pays a competitive pay rate, profit related bonus scheme, company pension, childcare voucher scheme and a generous 34 days holiday.
My client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of In-Vehicle and Workshop storage equipment. They have been established for over 70 years with production facilities here in the UK, Germany and Hungary, and partner companies throughout the world.
Due to an extremely full order book moving forward they are now looking for a CAD Designer to designing automotive sheet metal parts using Inventor and other associated software in line with sales and production requirements.
Therefore tasks include:
· To work in conjunction with the design schedule to produce sheet metal parts for production.
· Create drawings, programmes and part numbers for new products and maintain an accurate database of drawings and programmes in line with agreed standards.
· Inputting bills of materials once parts have been created, drawn, programmed and added to the system, in line with agreed standards.
To apply you should have:
1. An engineering or manufacturing background
2. A minimum of 3 years working experience in a design role
3. Experience of using either solidworks or inventor.
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith