Mechanical Design Engineer (Injection Moulding)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + 33 Days Holiday + Pension + Social Events + Additional Benefits
Dudley, West Midlands
(Commutable from Tipton, Brierley Hill, Stourbridge, Halesowen, West Bromwich, Oldbury, Smethwick, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Bilston and Willenhall)
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of Injection Moulding looking to work on some of the most bespoke, specialist projects in the industry alongside ongoing opportunities to develop your skills through industry leading training?
On offer is a Principle Design role where you will be planning and designing projects from concept to sale within a market leading company who and offer ongoing opportunities for progression as they grow.
This company specialise in the design, development and manufacture of specialist products complex bespoke components. They boast an outstanding reputation within a variety of industries and are on track to reaching their goal of becoming a leading name within their industry.
This role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of Injection Moulding looking to take on a leading role working on a range of bespoke projects within an industry leading company.
• Planning & designing a range of bespoke products from conception to sale
• Working alongside in-house specialists utilising injection moulding processes for product optimisation to improve both design & performance
• Design and build prototypes of chosen concepts
• Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of Injection Moulding
• Looking for industry training and opportunities for progression
• Looking to join a highly reputable and market leading company
Please apply online or call Georgie Mason at Rise Technical for more information.
Mechanical Design, Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering, Engineer, Supervisor, Manager, Management, Foundry, Pattern Maker, Engineer, Injection Moulding, Moulds, Engineering, Birmingham, West Midlands, Midlands, Tipton, Brierley Hill, Stourbridge, Halesowen, West Bromwich, Oldbury, Smethwick, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Bilston, Willenhall.