Operations / Engineering Manager (Electronics)
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Are you a Production Manager from an Electrical/Electronic background looking to head a specialist manufacturing facility, with the autonomy to make your own mark on the business, a competitive salary and a clear scope to progress as the company continues to expand?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to be the go-to Manager of an innovative organization, where you will continuously improve production throughout the facility, looking at ways to implement change, reduce waste and increase efficiencies.
The company manufacture a variety of state-of-the-art electronic gadgets for the automotive industry and have an unequalled reputation, coupled with exciting expansion plans. Year on year, they have established themselves as a market leader in what they do and are looking towards a bright future.
This role would suit an Operations/Engineering Manager with an Electronics background, who is looking for a rewarding and challenging working for an innovative and exciting company.
* Managing a team within a Engineering / Manufacturing environment
* Oversee Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality, NPI etc.
* Implementing new procedures within the company to increase efficiencies
* Experience working within an Electronics manufacturing environment or similar
* Previously worked as a Production / Engineering / Operations Manager
* Familiar with Process/Continuous Improvements, Lean or similar
Operations Manager, Engineering Manager, CI, Lean, Six Sigma, Electronics, Electrical, Telematics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Production Manager, Supervisor, Coleshill, Warwick, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Solihull