Mechanical Maintenance (Field Service)
£27’000 - £31’000 + Overtime + Van + Industry Training + Local Patch + Company Benefits
Home Based - Midlands
Are you an Mechanically biased Engineer looking for a role where you can expect specialist training and a home based role in a local patch?
On offer is a full training programme to become a specialist Engineer with plenty of career progression.
This well-established manufacturer are the UK leader in their industry and are currently going through a period of expansion.
This is a varied role where you will be based from home travelling to customer’s sites throughout the East Midlands to diagnose and repair equipment.
This role would suit a Mechanically biased Service Engineer or a Maintenance Engineer looking for a home based field role covering a local Midlands patch.
* Electrical and Mechanical service and repair of manufacturing machinery
* Home based field role covering a local patch
* Training on all specialist machinery and equipment
* Mechanically biased Service or Maintenance Engineer
* Looking for a home based, field service role in a local patch
* Looking for training on a variety of specialist machinery and equipment in a niche industry
RTR62487 Field Service Engineer, Mechanical, Maintenance, Electrical, Service Engineer, Abattoir, HNC, HND, city and guilds, 17th edition, 17th edition, time served, Meat, apprentice, food, manufacturing, food processing, fault finding , plc, packaging, repair, installation, food manufacturing, engineer, engineering, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Ilkeston, Melton Mowbray, Oakham, Market Harborough, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Mansfield, Loughborough, East midlands, Coventry, Birmingham, west midlands, midlands