CNC Turner / Applications Engineer
Home based surrounding, Commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Stourbridge or Kidderminster
£42,000 - £45,000 (OTE £52,000) + Career Progression + Training + Bonus + Local Patch
Are you a CNC Turner/Programmer looking to take the next step up in your career and become a fully qualified Applications Engineer?
This is a fantastic opportunity, where you will be given full product training and industry specific training where you will become a fully qualified Applications Engineer.
This is rapidly expanding global leader, who have recently won multiple contracts, as they continue to develop their UK client base, growing year on year, making it a fantastic time to get on board and continue your career.
This will suit an Applications Engineer from a CNC background or a CNC Programmer looking to go into Application Engineering.
• Working closely with the sales team
• Dealing with customers, giving demonstrations, training and commissioning products
• Occasional travel to customer sites
• Experience with CNC Machines/Setting/Operating/Maintenance
• Experience with Fanuc or Mitsubishi control systems
• Looking for training and technical progression
CNC, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, CNC Service Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Solihull, West Bromwich, Kidderminster
If you are interested in this position please click apply, or call Harry Heal @ Rise Technical Recruitment