Senior Maintenance Engineer/Team Leader
Ascot, Berkshire. Commutable from Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Farnborough, Guildford, Reading, Twickenham
£35-40K plus 10% Bonus plus overtime (time 1/2/double time)
37.5 Hours, days based
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with team leading capabilities/ambitions looking for a position within a truly fascinating and growing materials industry where you will learn new skills?
This role would suit an experienced Engineer looking to take a step up into a supervisory role, without losing their hands on skills.
The role is with a global leader in their specialist market and are investing heavily in both staff and equipment. The salary can be increased through bonus, overtime etc.
This position offers the opportunity to play a huge part in the growth and success of the site, with future career opportunities available.
The focus on the role is the execution of the maintenance programme within a manufacturing/production environment.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Supervising a team of maintenance staff (circa 8 staff)
2. Maintenance planning a scheduling
3. Hands on maintenance work
To apply you should have
1. Relevant academic and working background in Electrical/Mechanical/Control Engineering
2. Experience of maintaining automated machinery
3. Either experience of leading a team, or the desire to move up to a team leading role including CI methods such as Six Sigma, lean etc.
For more information on this exiting position, please email your CV to Nick Smith