£40,000 - £43,000 + Pension + Flexible working + Benefits
Are you a Quantity Surveyor seeking a role within a rapidly growing company where you will have a vital influence on highly innovative public building projects?
In this position you will work alongside highly skilled design professionals to provide a high quality commercial & cost planning service for a wide range of emerging projects. Working alongside the Principle QS, you will advise Project Teams on all commercial and contractual matters, and provide all commercial management information as required.
This is a position within a rapidly growing built environment service provider. This company is part of a nationally operating group- they are currently working extensively with Nottinghamshire Council to produce innovative public spaces- centres, office projects, schools, universities, transport network buildings etc.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, well experienced Quantity Surveyor from seeking and a key influence on emerging projects.
* Work alongside design professionals to provide a cost planning service for all projects
* Ensure financial control of contractor accounts
* Advise Project Teams on all commercial and contractual matters
* Provide commercial management information in line with business reporting requirements
* Experience of quantity surveying for a wide range of building projects
* Knowledge of building procurement options, contracts and contract documentation
* Budget control & financial forecasting experience
* Based in commutable distance to Nottingham
Please either click ‘Apply’ or contact Tom Whittock at Rise Technical Recruitment
Design, cost, Delivery, Commercial, quantity surveying, building, procurement, tender, Quantity Surveying, engineers, building, civil, mechanical, services, compliance, Construction, Regulations, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Newark-on-Trent, Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Derby, Hucknall, Loughborough, Ilkeston