Manufacturing Mechanical Fitter/Engineer
£28800-£33600 (inclusive of 20% shift allowance) plus pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, parking, 25 days holiday.
3 Shift Pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pmm, 10pm-6am)
Nottinghamshire, commutable from Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln
Are you a Mechanical Fitter from a manufacturing background looking for progression, and a chance to join a global market leading company?
On offer role offering on-going technical progression and training.
This company is the leader in the supply of precision and mechatronic products, primarily for the automotive industry.
The role's purpose is to install, maintain and modify Machine Tools and other plant and equipment
1. Carry out mechanical installations, modifications and maintenance tasks (breakdown & preventative)
2. Diagnose process faults and identify appropriate repairs
3. Identify required materials and spare parts.
4. Maintain site services such as compressed air/space heating etc.
1. BTEC, ONC or City & Guilds qualification in Mechanical Engineering
2. A minimum of 3 years working experience.
3. Must have machine tool experience on either grinding machines or turning machines plus Hydraulics and pneumatic systems
Please email your CV to nick smith
Mechanical, Maintenance, Production, Newark, PLC, Programming, Fault Finding, Manufacturing,