Commutable from Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Sudbury, Stowmarket
£17,390-£19112 + Pension + Holiday + Life Assurance + Flexible Benefits + Training + Progression
Are you looking for an Administration role with the chance to join a UK leading company in the Utilities Industry who will offer genuine progression for the future and will provide you with a competitive salary and benefits package?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company who will provide you with lots of training and opportunities to progress in the company, whilst you support the engineering teams in a variety of duties.
The role would suit someone with knowledge of Microsoft Office who is looking for an office based role within an excellent company in the Utilities Industry.
The role will include:
• Office based admin position where you will work as support for the engineering departments
• Dealing with customers via email, phone and occasionally face to face
• Data Entry
• Microsoft office (Word/Excel)
• Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Experience of working in a technical environment-construction/engineering/Utilities Industry
CLOSING DATE: 24/1/18
Admin, Office, Engineering, Support Officer, CAD, Utilities, Energy, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Suffolk