Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Double Days, Mon-Fri)
Watford, Hertfordshire-commutable from Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, St Albans, Rickmansworth, Wembley, Barnet
£37000-39060 (Including Shift Allowance) + Training + 25 days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, Mon-Fri
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer from a Pharma/FMCG background? Are you looking to join a company that are well known to look after their staff through excellent training and development?
Established for over 100 years, this organisation is renowned for being at the forefront in the FMCG manufacturing industry.
This is a large site with extensive opportunities for career development and training, with an excellent working environment.
This position is focused on both attending breakdowns promptly and planned maintenance tasks. The role will be multi skilled but with an electrical bias.
Therefore tasks include:
1. Returning equipment to operational levels with minimal downtime.
2. Plan and complete tasks for self from PPM and Manufacturers schedules.
3. Support production, with ideas and initiatives to optimise line efficiency.
To apply you should have:
1. Academic and working background in Electrical Engineering
2. Experience of maintenance within a manufacturing environment
3. Experience within food/FMCG/pharmaceutical industries
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith
Electrical, Maintenance, Manufacturing, jobs, food, pharmaceutical, FMCG, Watford, Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, St Albans, Rickmansworth, Wembley, Barnet