Trainee Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer
Reading based office (Covering most of London)
£19,000 + Overtime + Full Training + Qualifications + Progression + Overtime + Holiday + Pension
Full training on offer in the form of an apprenticeship for a growing company where you will become qualified air conditioning/refrigeration engineer.
Are you a practical, hands-on person with a passion for fixing mechanical problems? Do you want a career in a technically challenging role where you will be travelling to customer sites?
This small but growing company specialises in the installation, servicing/maintaining and repair of air conditioning and refrigeration units for a broad range client across London. They pride themselves upon providing a great service to their customer base and as a result of new plans for growth and expansion, they are looking to take on a highly motivated, eager to learn individual.
This role will cover the whole of London and the surrounding areas, servicing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning and refrigeration systems for commercial clients. You will receive extensive in house training while shadowing a fully qualified and experienced engineer. The company will put you through all of the relevant certificates and qualifications needed to become a fully-fledged air conditioning and refrigeration engineer with potential earnings in excess of 40k.
The ideal candidate will be keen to build on their electrical and mechanical skills, keen to learn and want to develop within a growing company. Any experience of working with cars or other motor/technical products would be advantageous however this is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to learn the trade within a growing company and attain a recognised qualification which will enable them to maximise their earning potential.
* Trainee Air Conditioning and Refrigeration engineer
* Service/maintain, install and repair work
* Covering London and the surrounding areas
* Split time between field based on the job training and in-house product specific training
* Training is an ongoing process for a period of 5 years
* Must have a hands on background with a particular interest in mechanical engineering
* Must live within a commutable distance of Reading and London
* For insurance purposes, the candidate must be over the age of 25
* Must be hardworking and eager to learn
* Looking to train and develop within a growing company
Trainee, Apprenticeship, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Installation, Training, Qualifications, Engineer, Apprentice, Mechanical, Service, Repair, Technician, Maintenance, Field, Reading, Slough, Maidenhead, Watford, Bracknell, Twickenham