Field Service Engineer - Electronic
Sevenoaks (Covering England)
£25,000 - £30,000 + Overtime (£35,000- £45,000) + Industry Leading Training + Progression + Car
Excellent opportunity on offer for a field service engineer to join a well-established, expanding company with specialist training on their weighing equipment.
Do you have a qualification in electronic engineering (HNC or ONC)? Do you have experience of calibrating, commissioning and fault finding?
This company are market leaders in their field, providing industrial weighing solutions and other services to industries worldwide. With year on year growth, and a secure future, they need an experienced field service engineer to join their team.
In this varied role you will be biased from home however required to travel all around the UK. You will be working from home and on a day to day basis you will be calibrating and attending break downs on the weighing machines at customer sites Be will receive full training on their equipment before heading out into the field.. You will be required to stay overnight roughly around 8 nights of the month.
* Calibrating, fault finding and repairs work
* Work on specialist weighing machines
* Training on all specialist equipment
* Working from home, travelling up to a 100 mile radius
* Overtime (£35,000- £45,000) + Industry leading training + Progression + Car
* Recognised electrical qualification
* Willingness to travel up to 100miles radius
* highly motivated, flexible and capable of working under pressure
* Full Clean driving licence
Field service engineer, service, field, engineer, electrical engineer, electrical, HNC, ONC, engineer, weighing machines, weighing systems, weighing control systems, calibration, fault finding, Reading, Heathrow, Slough,