Trainee Service Engineer - (Days/Occasional Nights)
£20-25k + Full Training, Development, Progression, Oyster Card and Excellent Benefits
Central London (Commutable from: Croydon, Stratford, Brixton, Soho, Chelsea, London Bridge)
Excellent opportunity on offer for someone looking to join a rapidly expanding company that will offer you full training to become an industry specialist.
Do you have basic mechanical skills? Do you have experience of working with 3-Phase Electrics?
This ambitious company specialise in foreign exchange solutions, they operate throughout London at over 15 sites and hope to increase their market capacity and have over 200 sites within the next 2 years. Due to continuous expansion they are looking for additional engineers to join their service team.
In this role you will be assigned jobs and visit the locations of the companies’ kiosks. You will be liaising with the logistical managers carrying out reactive maintenance, repairs and installations. You will be given full training in this role.
The ideal candidate will have basic mechanical skills and have experience working with 3-phase electrics. You must want to join an expanding company who will offer you industry specific training. You must flexible with your working hours.
* Trainee Service Engineer (Days/Occasional Nights)
* Servicing, Maintenance, Repairs and Installations
* Working in and around Central London
* £20-25k + Full Training, Development, Progression, Oyster Card and Excellent Benefits
* Basic Mechanical Skills such as Nuts and Bolts
* Has a general basic understanding of Electrics
* Has had exposure to 3-Phase Electrics
* Computer Literate
* Wants a role that will offer full training and development
Key Words: Trainee Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, 3-Phase Electrics, Nuts, Bolts, Service, engineer, coins, currency, ATM, vending, maintenance, installation, repair, reactive, Croydon, Stratford, Brixton, Soho, Chelsea, London Bridge