Workshop Service Engineer (Analogue Electronics / Instrumentation)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Training + Progression + Benefits
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking for a workshop based role where you will be the leading Service Engineer for an impressive portfolio of products?
This is an opportunity to develop your career in this challenging and technical role where you will work on high tech power electronics & instrumentation products.
This is a medium sized company with a good reputation in the industry for their high quality service. With very low staff retention and an excellent work environment, it’s a great opportunity for a long term career.
This role would suit an Electronics engineer with knowledge of analogue electronics and who can fault find to component level.
- Workshop & Laboratory based
- Servicing, testing and repairing AC & DC Power Electronics devices
- Full product training given
- Excellent Analogue Electronics knowledge
- Fault Finding to component level
- Power Electronics or RF industries advantageous
Electronics, Electrical, Service, Laboratory, Test, Repair, Power Electronics, Analogue, RF, Digital, DC, AC, Instrumentation, HNC, Guildford, Farnborough, Home County, Epsom, Woking, Basingstoke