Service Engineer (Worldwide Travel)
£30,000 OTE £40,000 + Training + Travel worldwide + Expenses + Bonus + Benefits
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Service Engineer looking to join a specialist company that can offer excellent training on their bespoke, high precision equipment.
Are you a Service Engineer from an Electro-Mechanical background looking to work in a varied role involving domestic and overseas travel, while working with blue-chip clients?
Established over 20 years ago, this company specialise in non-destructive testing equipment, operating world-wide and serving industry leading clients in the automotive, aerospace and rail industries. With consistent and steady growth over recent years, they are well known for their supportive and secure environment where outstanding training will be offered.
Due to this, they are now looking for an Electro-mechanical Service Engineer to join their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating machines on customer sites in UK and overseas in a very varied role.
This would therefore suit a flexible engineer with an adaptable approach to work and a desire to travel. Spending approximately 50% of your time away, you will learn quickly from the comprehensive on-the-job training, while supporting the production team when at the company's HQ.
* Electro-mechanical Service Engineer
* Monday to Friday 9-5.30 (A flexible approach is required)
* UK and worldwide travel at potentially short notice
* £30,000 OTE £40,000 + Training + Travel worldwide + Expenses + Bonus + Benefits
* Electrical and mechanical skills
* Flexible approach to working and travel
* Desire for training to enable working with high-end clients
* Living in Hampshire or within commutable distance
* A full UK driving licence and valid passport are essential
Field Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance, Installation, Calibration, Packaging, Production, Manufacturing, Conveyor, Electric, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanisms, DC, Motors, Drives, Stepper, Linear, Rotary, PLC, 3 phase, Aldershot, Hampshire, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford, Woking, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading, Slough, Berkshire.