Business Development Executive
£38k+ UNCAPPED commission
Technical sales / Energy
Are you an experienced Sales /Business development consultant from a technical background looking for a challenging new step in your career?
This innovative company promotes energy efficiency and delivers bespoke, holistic solutions from consultancy to design and installation for the whole spectrum of energy and water resource efficiency of interventions to a wide portfolio of clients and projects.
These exceptional projects are interesting and rewarding, impact environmental and resource issues and offer more efficient, environmentally friendly solutions, in turn this enables reductions in resources and saves their committed client base billions of pounds each year.
This is a wide ranging sales role and the successful candidate will establish and grow both new and existing business opportunities with regards to energy saving measures and renewable energy technologies in buildings.
The role will involve key client management and delivering new sales and new propositions through new customer groups and markets across a wide variety of sectors. There is significant emphasis on generating pipeline and developing the order book which is likely to require the flexibility to lead on tenders/bids if required.
• Identify business opportunities, be able to define strategy and approach
• Build multiple trust based relationships at the most senior level with new and existing key clients and prospects, including registered providers.
• Be fully conversant with low carbon and energy saving services offered
• Passionate about or passionate about learning about energy saving methods and services – energy background essential
• A great communicator and able to build trust and rapport
• From a sales background, highly motivated and target driven
This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV ASAP to Sarah Hibberd. Job reference number – RTR60783
Keywords: sales, business development, executive, manager, energy, Water, Electric, low carbon, design.