M&E Contracts Manager - Construction / Energy
£50k+ benefits, Incentives, Shares, Bonus scheme
Are you an experienced M&E contracts manager looking for a challenging new step in your career?
This innovative company promotes energy efficiency and delivers bespoke, holistic solutions from consultancy to design and installation for the whole spectrum of energy and water resource efficiency of interventions to a wide portfolio of clients and projects.
These exceptional projects are interesting and rewarding, impact environmental and resource issues and offer more efficient, environmentally friendly solutions, in turn this enables reductions in resources and saves their committed client base billions of pounds each year.
Due to a very full order book my client are now looking to add a project manager to their permanent team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate offering training progression and a great benefits package.
The role will include delivering reports to the senior Project manager, delivering outsourced energy efficiency programmes, financial reports, carrying out assessments, and installations in small businesses, liaising with clients, the day-to-day management of third party contractors and carrying out technical surveys and installations.
* Working closely with the project team to ensure technical surveys and installations are carried out as efficiently as possible to a high quality, including identify and/or implementing process efficiency improvements where required
* Build strong relationships with assigned contractors and to objectively manage their performance against commitments
* Responsible for ensuring all internal management systems are kept updated to inform the project manager and other senior managers.
* Strong organisation, communication and project management skills and from an mechanical & electrical background
* Experience of supply chain in the construction, heating & ventilation or building facilities industries
* Experience of working with low carbon technologies, including energy efficiency and renewables, knowledge of low carbon products to ensure profitability and the commercial success of projects and programmes
* Understanding of the statutory compliance issues for projects i.e. planning, health and safety, insurance budgeting and procurement for projects
This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV ASAP to Sarah Hibberd -Job reference number RTR60785.
Keywords: Mechanical, Electrical, Energy, Carbon, Manager, Management, Sales, Budget, Quotes, Audit, design, business development, executive, manager, energy, low carbon.