Electrical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 + 25 days holiday
Tamworth, Staffordshire (commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Lichfield, Burton on Trent, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Hinckley)
8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8-3.30pm Friday
Are you an experienced Electrical Design Engineer looking to work for a growing and ambitious company?
On offer is a technically interesting role where you rise through the ranks into senior roles with in the organisation.
This company design and build automated solutions for their prestigious automotive client based throughout the world. They have recently invested heavily in a state of the art R&D laboratory and with future expansions plans ahead this is an exciting time to join this growing company.
This role would suit an experienced Electrical Design Engineer from a machine tool, automotive or automation background.
The role designing electrical systems utilizing PLC controls and servo drives for micro finishing machine tool and automation projects
Therefore tasks include:
1. Preparing electrical detailed drawings and updating fluidics detail drawing in AutoCAD LT and/or EPLAN P8
2. Preparing electrical and fluidics Bill of Materials (BOM’s)
3. Preparing machine documentation (e.g. user manuals)
4. Ensure machine control system design meets to customer specifications and applicable standards (e.g. EN60204)
You should have experience of:
• design 400V 3 phase electrical systems
• design 24VDC control circuits
• design of distributed IO systems in Profinet or Profibus
• design safety circuits (e.g. PILZ safety relays, failsafe PLCs)
Please apply by sending your CV to Nick Smith
Electrical;, Engineer, Automation, jobs, Automotive, Tamworth, Staffordshire, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Lichfield, Burton on Trent, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Hinckley