CAD Technician/Design Engineer – Construction
South of Cardiff, South Wales
£35,000 – £55,000 + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Design Engineer/CAD Technician from a construction, scaffolding or temporary works background looking to join a UK leading company with a great reputation in the industry?
The company invest in their employees offering clear routes of technical progression, where you will work on a wide range of challenging and exciting projects.
The company are specialists in the design of equipment for the construction industry and have a great reputation across the UK. They are looking to continue in their growth and their dominance within their industry and need an experience Design Engineer to add to their team
This would suit a Design Engineer ideally with experience in construction/scaffolding design looking to challenge themselves in a challenging but rewarding role.
- Drawing using AutoCAD
- Designing new products and development of existing products
- Opportunities to mentor existing staff and also opportunities to help train colleagues on 3D CAD
- Experience with 2D CAD essential – 3D CAD desirable
- You will ideally have a background in Construction, scaffolding, temporary works or similar
- Looking to join a company with a great reputation who invest in their employees
CAD, CAD Technician, Design Engineer, Construction, engineer, technician, Design, Development Engineer, civil, structural, Cardiff, Penarth, Barry, Bridgend, South Wales
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone