Installation Engineer (Fire Alarms/Security Systems)
£25,000 - £27,000 + overtime (OTE 30-35k) + company van + excellent company benefits
Are you a fire alarm/CCTV installation engineer looking to work for a market leading company in a local patch offering industry specific training and plenty of overtime?
On offer is a chance to work for one of the UK’s leading fire and security solutions providers who will heavily invest in your development in order to progress you in to being a specialist within the industry.
The company has several sites across the UK and has further expansion plans over the coming years. You will work within their installation team where you will carry out installations for fire alarms, CCTV and emergency lighting across
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company where you can increase your earnings through overtime and also have a platform to progress your career
This role would suit a fire alarm/CCTV installation engineer looking for a local patch and a chance to increase your earnings through overtime.
- Installation of fire alarms, CCTV and emergency lighting across Nottinghamshire
- A role for a market leading fire and security solutions specialist
- Industry specific training, overtime and future progression available
- Fire alarm/CCTV installation experience
- Looking to work in a local patch for an industry leading company
- Looking for further training, overtime and career progression.
Installation engineer, fire alarms, CCTV, emergency lighting, fire, security, install, 17th edition, engineer, engineering, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Please click the apply button or contact Kieran Williams at Rise Technical to be considered for the role.