Solihull, West Midlands (Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Redditch, Dorridge, Shirley, Bromsgrove)
£25,000 - £27,000 + Overtime + Company Benefits
Are you a Quality Inspector from the aerospace, automotive or precision machining background looking for a local, stable days based role offering training?
On offer is the opportunity for you to work for a market leading company that are renowned through the industry for their high staff retention.
This is a varied role inspecting small precision components for a range of markets including aerospace using a variety of inspection devices and gauges meaning every day requires a different process.
This role would suit an experienced Quality Inspector, you will have a proven track record inside either the aerospace, automotive or precision machined parts. Experience working on CMM equipment would be highly advantageous.
* Check goods and manufactured products for deficiencies
* Liaise with manufacturing and production departments when problems arise
* Use Micrometres, CMM equipment and Callipers to test machines components
* Quality Inspector (Aerospace / Automotive / Precision Machining)
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Experienced with standard metrology measurement tools (advantageous with CMM equipment)
Quality Inspector, Engineer, Technician, Fasteners, Oil and Gas, CNC Turning, Quality Control, mechanical, TQM, APQP, PPAP, ISO9001, Turned parts, Turned Components, Thread testing, Manufacturing, Production, AS9100, Solihull, West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Redditch, Dorridge, Shirley, Bromsgrove
Reference number: RTR58673QI
Please send all applications via the link or apply button, fur further information please contact Daniel Salter at Rise Technical