£25-32K plus excellent pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday
Nottinghamshire, commutable from Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln
Are you a Materials Engineer from a manufacturing background looking for exciting Project based work, progression, and a chance to join a global market leading company?
On offer is a day’s based role, with on-going technical progression and training.
This company is the leader in the supply of precision and mechatronic products, primarily for the automotive industry.
As Materials Engineer, you be responsible for product failure investigations and heat treatment audits
These tasks will include:
1. Control materials projects; performing budget proposals, time planning and utilising resources allocated to ensure successful completion.
2. Supervise the activities of Assistant and Development engineers and be responsible for metallurgical preparation and test equipment.
3. Define and control test programmes, utilising the most appropriate testing equipment and methods, and provide feedback on progress against project plan.
Therefore to apply you should have:
1. A degree in engineering including materials engineering modules.
2. Time served experience within a manufacturing environment
3. Experience of using materials test equipment such as Microscopes and hardness testers
The role is working 8.30-5 Mon-Thurs, 8.30-3.15
Close date is 25/9/17.
To apply please email your CV to nick smith