Electrical Design Manager
£60’000 + Training, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
Kent (Commutable from: Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Crawley, Sevenoakes, Ashford, South London)
Excellent role on offer for a senior design engineer looking to take a step up into management, within a specialist industry.
Are you a senior electrical design engineer from a commercial or building services background? Do you want the chance to lead your own team?
Established over 25 years ago this company specialise in Building services design within high end residential and commercial industries. Due to succession planning they now require a Design Manager to lead a team of junior, intermediate and senior designer engineers.
In this role you will be overseeing a team of junior, intermediate and senior designers, you will carry out electrical design work and review electrical Designs. You will act as the project leader when designated to ensure the designers meet time and quality targets. This is an exciting role for a senior designer engineer looking for their first role in management.
This role would be ideal for a senior to associate design engineer with a strong background within commercial builds, such as hotels, offices and residential properties.
* Managing an electrical design team
* Overseeing the work of junior, intermediate and senior designers.
* Designing and Reviewing Electrical Drawings
* Acting as Project Leader when designated.
* £60’000 + Training, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
* Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer
* Comes from a commercial background: Hotels, Offices or Residential Properties
* Has a strong AutoCAD Background
* Wants to manage your own team of mixed levelled designers
Electrical Design Manager, Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Associate Electrical Design Engineer, Commercial Design, Hotels, Offices, Residential Builds, AutoCAD, Cymap, Project Management, Building Services Design, Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Crawley, Sevenoakes, Ashford, South London