Hydraulics Design Engineer (Subsea)
Newcastle Upon Tyne – Commutable from Tynemouth, North Shields, South Shields, Jarrow, Gateshead, Newcastle, Hebburn, Washington, Chester-le-Street
4-6 Month Rolling Contract
£26-£35 p/h (37.5 hours per week)
Are you an experienced Design Engineer in Hydraulics?
Do you want to join a market leading company that are currently expanding through a full order book?
This specialist company based in Newcastle design, develop, test and commission products and as a result of continual growth are looking for a number of engineers to join the company.
In this role you will be responsible for producing practical new designs to tight timescales, within a supportive team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hydraulic Design Engineer with a sound understanding of hydraulic and mechanical engineering to work in the subsea sector with a world renowned market leader.
* Producing hydraulic designs from technical specifications
* Producing calculations as well as supporting docs such as FMEA
* Being involved with assembly, commissioning and testing of new machines – this can involve working abroad or offshore
* Will have a strong practical knowledge of hydraulic components
* Degree educated in Hydraulics / Mechanical Engineering or similar
* Must have experience in the Subsea sector or similar
* Must have strong hydraulic design experience
Contact Philippa now on 0117 910 7383 or click apply now.