Senior Mechanical Engineer--Manufacturing Projects
£50-55K plus 7% pension, healthcare scheme, potential relocation assistance
8am-4pm Mon-Fri (some flexibility on hours is required)
Are you an experienced and qualified Mechanical Engineer, from a manufacturing maintenance and production background, looking for a senior level, newly created role, due to expansion?
The role would suit someone who still enjoys being hands on and leading a small team of staff.
This is an exciting position for a large and growing multinational manufacturer who has had a large investment to grow and improve their site.
This position will be focused on setting up, delivering and continuously improving a new facility.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Delivering successful commissioning and start-up of the new line
2. Help develop an Mechanical maintenance strategy, refining technical capabilities and processes
3. Problem solving using hands on Mechanical Engineering technical expertise
4. Develop and manage the annual multi-year capital plans
To apply you should have:
1. Degree level Mechanical Engineering is essential
2. Extensive experience to a managerial level in a manufacturing environment, ideally including a hands on maintenance and/or production engineering background
3. Experience of managing and executing projects including continuous improvement projects
This is a superb opportunity to put your stamp on new position within a growing company.
The client is willing to offer relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis.
To apply please send your CV ASAP to Nick Smith