Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
£37,000 - £42,000 + Holiday + Company Benefits
Spalding, Lincolnshire. commutable from Pinchbeck, Surfleet, Holbeach St Johns, Crowland, Bourne, Baston, Holbeach, Gedney and surrounding areas
Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to join a market leading company offering excellent job security and training? This is a night shift working 4 on 4 off so you’ll get plenty of time off.
This would suit someone looking for stability and a good working environment as well as the opportunity to develop. It’s an award winning food business that is always looking to expand.
The company are a market leader and are consistently winning awards for their products, they supply into blue chip companies.
The main goals are to use both mechanical and electrical engineering skills / knowledge to maintain and enhance the performance of plant and equipment.
- Multi Skilled Maintenance on fast moving production and packaging machinery
- Night shift 4 on 4 off working with autonomy after training (£4,000 Pay rise after 3 months)
- Work within a settled team of engineers on PPMs, Breakdowns and Installations
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience in Manufacturing
- Electrical qualification
- Willing to work nights with a driving license and vehicle
Click ‘Apply Now’ for the attention of Nick Watkins
Electrical, Electrician, Mechanical, Engineering, Technician, 17th Edition, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, FMCG, Manufacturing, Spalding, Lincolnshire, Pinchbeck, Surfleet, Holbeach St Johns, Crowland, Bourne, Baston, Holbeach, Gedney and surrounding areas