Electro-Mechanical Engineer (Ex Forces/ RAF/ REME/ Renewables)
£26,000- £32,000 + pension (5%) + life assurance + income protection + 25 days leave
Wokingham, Berkshire-Commutable from Reading, Bracknell, Camberley, Slough, Farnborough
Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer from a Forces background looking for a long term career in a company that offer both stability and career progression?
On offer is a position where you will receive continuous on the job training and have a varied workload with no two days being the same.
The company design and manufacture a brand new product. Through continued growth they are now looking for a Multi-Skilled /Electronics engineer to join their team. People from a Forces background would be highly suited to this position.
This is a time critical position so we are looking to move quickly with interviews and offers of employment.
• Manual assembly of small (a few cm) to large (up to 1m) electrochemical cells using multiple parts including sealing components
• Electronic assembly, testing and debugging - including building circuits on stripboard, printed circuit boards, test box assembly and wiring.
• Electro Mechanical Assembly
• Academic or working experience within Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Electro/Mechanical or Forces Background
• Good soldering and wiring skills and experience of electronic assembly work
To apply for this role please send your CV to James Burley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Laboratory, Electronic, power, electrical, energy, renewable, research, development, assembly, test, jobs, vacancies, Wokingham, Berkshire, Reading, Bracknell, Camberley, Slough, Farnborough