Quality Inspector (Manufacturing)
£25,000 - £32,000 + Company Benefits
Lincoln, Lincolnshire (commutable from Sleaford, Boston, Coningsby, Skegness)
Are you a Quality Inspector looking be a Quality Engineer and input directly into Quality processes and systems? You will get excellent hands on and technical training from an experienced Quality Manager.
On offer is the opportunity to be a part of a real success story and build your career in a high tech manufacturing environment. Working closely with production, you will provide vital support to inspection as well as more technical quality functions.
The company have continuously grown substantially and have over 100 staff, they recruit regularly to meet increasing demand as well as reviewing and improving their processes. This will make for an interesting and challenging role.
This would suit a Quality Engineer looking to take responsibility and make a real difference in a company as they continue to expand.
- Mixture of inspection and quality engineering
- Input to process improvement and non-conformance reduction
- Train to improve your skills and progress in your career
- Quality Inspection / Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to challenge procedural norms and suggest / implement process improvements
- Looking to work in a fast paced environment with an ambitious company
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Quality, Engineering, Engineer, Technician, Inspection, CMM, Inspector, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production, Lincoln, Lincolnshire.