Control and Instrumentation Engineer (Electrical)
Competitive Salary + Profit Share Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + 10% Contributory Pension
Are you a Controls Engineer looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that provide high performance, bespoke test solutions for a range of industries including automotive and power transmission?
This is an exciting role for a Controls Design Engineer to work on wide range of projects at the forefront of technology. This product is one of the most innovative on offer in the sector, and this company seek Electrical Design and Development Engineers to join the team.
This business is a world leader in the development of niche bespoke test solutions for a wide range of applications.
As a result of continued success and a planned program of strategic growth, this company are now seeking to recruit, dynamic and highly self-motivated Engineers to complement their established and successful team.
This role would suit a Control Systems Engineer from an electrical design background looking for a creative, dynamic role with in a specialist, niche industry.
* Wide ranging, with active involvement in a range of engineering projects
* Specification and / or design, development of control systems, to include inverter drives, variable speed motors and PLC monitoring systems
* Close liaison with our customers throughout each project to ensure all project requirements are understood, communicated and adhered to.
* Control Systems Engineering background
* Qualified to degree level in an engineering discipline
* Understanding and experience in electrical CAD. E-Plan will be an advantage.
Electrical, Controls, Design, Development, Systems, Instrumentation, Automotive, Power Transmission, Fabrication, 2D, 3D, AutoCAD, Manufacturing, Production, Assembly, Projects, West Midlands, 3D, CAD, E-plan, Eplan, Electrical CAD, Northampton, Wellingborough, Brixwroth, Kettering, Rugby, Market Harborough, Corby, Thrapston.
Please apply online or call Daniel Moffatt at Rise Technical for more info.