CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
£26,851.50 - £28,840.50 + Overtime OTE £37k - £39k + Training + Flexitime Hours + Benefits
Are you a CNC Programmer looking to work a Monday-Friday role, with lots of optional overtime, specialist training on in house controls and a market leading salary?
If you are then this is for you. You will play a key part in the company, where you will work on brand new 4/5 Axis machinery and work alongside a specialist team of engineers within a sociable, clean and professional working environment. Overtime is in abundance, so there is the option to significantly increase your earnings through this.
The company manufacture precision components for a variety of industries and are well established as an industry leading business. Due to recent expansion, the company are looking to invest in a range of new machinery and to further grow their manufacturing facilities, so this is an exciting time to join.
This role would suit a CNC Programmer who has knowledge of CAD/CAM, who is looking to work for a company who continuously invest in their staff, with good retention, pay and great working conditions.
* Programming / Setting / Operating 4/5 Axis Machinery
* Predominantly Working with Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Plastic
* Advanced training on in house CNC controls and further development programmes
* £13.50 - £14.50 an hour with 40/50 hours overtime a month available
* 38.50 hours a week on a Flexitime basis
* CNC Programmer/Setter with an understanding of CAD/CAM
* Worked with either 4 or 5 Axis Machinery
CNC, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter, CAM, 5 Axis, Setter, Programmer, Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens, Precision, Engineering, Engineer, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Defence, Scientific, Steel, Stoke, Leek, Nantwich, Stone, Cheadle, Stafford, Uttoxeter, Crewe, Congleton