Medical Field Service Engineer (Electro-Mechanical)
Home based - Covering Greater London, Berkshire, Middlesex, Maidenhead, High Wycombe etc
£25,600 + £2,000 - £4,000 Bonus + Car + 6.5% Pension + Healthcare + Training + Progression
Are you an Electro-Mechanical Engineer looking for the opportunity to break in to the medical industry with plenty of training, investment and progression on offer?
On offer is the chance to join an industry leader who will extensively invest in you with continuous training schemes and a structured progression ladder which will see you climb very quickly to senior positions.
This company are industry leaders in Medical Equipment and boast a multi-billion-pound turnover. They are a global company who can offer you unparalleled career opportunities and working benefits.
This role would suit an Engineer looking to progress or get into a career in a very difficult market to break in to with great career opportunities.
My client will welcome candidates from the Print, Vending, Catering and ATM industry, amongst others.
- Service of Medical Devices (Autoclaves etc)
- Autonomous role where you can plan and manage your own workload
- Home based covering local patch
- No weekend work or call outs
- Electro-Mechanical Engineer with previous service/maintenance experience (Print, Vending, ATM industry welcome)
- HNC / ONC Qualified or Time Served Engineer
- Looking for training and progression in the Medical industry
Service Engineer, Service Technician, Medical, Autoclaves, Instrument, Mechanical, Electronics, ONC, HNC, NVQ, Berkshire, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Reading, M25, Greater London, Watford, Middlesex, St Albans, Slough