Electronics Design Engineer (Firmware)
£30,000 - £32,000 + Pension + Shares + Benefits
Are you a Firmware Engineer with C & C++ programming experience seeking to play a vital part in the development of niche products for a pioneering Electronics Company?
This is a brand new role where you will design, develop, test and maintain firmware for the range of microcontrollers & embedded systems used across this company’s unique product portfolio. There will be the chance to work directly with customers, offer advice in project meetings & attend trade shows, representing the company.
This company produces a range of unique patented products using embedded electronics for blue-chip customers in a range of industries. While already established, they have numerous granted patents & customers worldwide- this is a rare opportunity to join a trailblazing company in its infancy.
This role would suit a driven Firmware Engineer seeking to carve out a career with a one-of-a-kind company offering technical progression and the chance to have a hands-on influence on their development.
* To design, develop, test and maintain production quality firmware
* Deliver the company’s product roadmap via embedded software development
* Create customer & technical requirement specifications in accordance with ISO9001
* Attend project meetings & provide updates on work delivery progress
* Programming experience across full project life cycle
* Expertise in programming in C & C++ languages
* Experience of working with I2C, SPI, Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy protocols
* Experience of programming ST & 32 bit microcontrollers
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then please apply or send your CV to Ben Moore at Rise Technical Recruitment RTR55110
Electronics, integration, IoT, platform, microcontrollers, embedded, development, programming, C, C++, circuits, I2C, SPI, Bluetooth, Arm, Microchip, Interfacing, APIs, CE marking, software, firmware, documentation, CE, Design, Pcb, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Ibstock, Coalville, Whitwick, Loughborough, Quorn, Leicester, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Stapleford, Billesdon, Launde Abbey, Oakham, Oadby, Wigston, Market Harborough, Broughton Astley, Lutterworth, Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Atherstone, Market Bosworth, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire