Verification & Compliance Engineer (Electronics)
£30,000 - £37,000 + Pension + Benefits
Are you a Verification / Compliance / Test Engineer from an Electronics background seeking to become a vital part of the product delivery team for a market leader in cutting edge safety systems?
This is a brand new role created due to expansion, with structured training and technical progression available. Day to day, you will ensure this companies’ range of products (software, firmware, hardware & system) are verified, thoroughly tested against specification & meet all client requirements before being released into production. You will also design, update then maintain product test rigs, and achieve full product compliance.
This company are a UK market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of specialist alarms & safety systems- they provide a variety of products, all custom-designed to meet the specific challenges that each individual client brings. They can provide specialist training and the chance to progress technically within the company.
This role would suit EITHER a Verification / Compliance / Test Engineer from an Electronics, System Design or Software background seeking to work on cutting emerging projects, gain training and progress.
* Ensuring that every product has been fully verified before production
* Planning, design, implementation and maintenance of product trial systems
* Achieving & maintaining product compliance
* Maintenance of product technical CE files
* Electronics / Firmware testing experience within a Compliance or Verification role
* Understanding of schematics and PCB’s
* Experience with test equipment & providing results (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power suppliers)
* CE Marking and EMC approval experience, ideally via third party test houses
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then please apply or send your CV to Ben Moore at Rise Technical Recruitment RTR53425
Test, verification, system, hardware, software, firmware, documentation, electronics, schematics, oscilloscopes, radio, communications, CE, software, Design, automotive, alarms, Pcb, prototyping, analogue, digital, design, documentation, Python, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Hucknall, Ollerton, Southwell, Newark-on-Trent, Bingham, Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Oakham, Loughborough, Leicester, Quorn, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Melbourne, Swadlincote, Burton upon Trent, Ashbourne, Belper, Ilkeston, Alfreton, Matlock, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire