Lift Maintenance Engineer
Birmingham and surrounding area
£28,000 - £40,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Are you a Lift Maintenance Engineer with an NVQ Level 3 and a working background in Lift industry looking to join one of the countries Lift Specialists, whilst maximising earning potential with overtime?
You will play an integral role within a highly successful and market dominating company carrying out repairs and maintenance on passenger lifts within a local patch.
This is an industry leading company that take pride on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for a Lift Maintenance Engineer to add to their team. The company heavily invest in their employees offering training, progression and personal development to ensure their staff are happy. This an exciting time of growth and success for the company making it a good time to join the existing team.
This position would suit an Engineer within the Lift Industry looking to maximise earning potential with overtime.
- Maintenance of passenger lifts
- Provide support when needed to ensure jobs are completed
- Small repairs on passenger lifts
- It’s essential you have an NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or working towards this
- You will need to be based in Birmingham or the surrounding areas
- A full valid UK Driving License
Lift, Lifts, Lift Engineer, Lift Installation, Lift Engineer, Lift Engineer, NVQ 3, Elevator, Escalator, Engineer, Lift, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Derby.