Scotland and surrounding area
£28,000 - £38,000 + Overtime + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Lift installation Engineer with an NVQ Level 3 and a working background in Lift industry looking to join one of the country’s largest Lift Specialists, whilst maximising earning potential with overtime and bonuses?
You will play an integral role within a highly successful and worldwide market dominating company carrying out Installation of Passenger lifts in the Scotland area.
This is an industry leading company that take pride on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for a Lift installation Engineer to add to their team. The company heavily invest in their employees offering training, progression and personal development to ensure their staff are happy. This an exciting time of growth and success for the company making it a good time to join the existing team.
This position would suit an ambitious and experienced Engineer within the Lift Industry looking to work and progress within a Large Company.
- Provide in-depth technical support on technical problems
- Provide support when needed to ensure jobs are completed across the installation team
- Installation of new lifts and Equipment
- It’s essential you have an NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or working towards this
- You will need to be based in Scotland or the surrounding areas
- A full valid UK Driving License
Lift, Lifts, Lift Engineer, Lift Installation, Lift Engineer, Lift Engineer, NVQ 3, Elevator, Escalator, Engineer, Lift, Scotland, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh