Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Shares + Benefits
Are you an Inventor proficient Design Engineer seeking a role within a prestigious OEM where you will design cutting edge products for the British transport industry?
This is a role with technical progression and the chance to put your own stamp on a wide range of key projects. You will develop cost-effective, reliable product & component designs using 3D CAD, undertake modifications to existing products in line with customer requests and liaise with suppliers for tooling, component and sub-assembly requirements.
This company is a leading Original Equipment Manufacturer of LED Lighting solutions for the British Transport industry. As part of a global group, their name is recognized across the world for quality & innovation.
This role would suit a Design Engineer seeking to carve out a career with a market leading company that are offering technical progression and the chance to have a hands-on influence on emerging products.
* Create innovative solutions to complex design issues
* Work within NPD gated process to deliver products to the right specification and timeframe
* Undertake modifications through the Engineering Change Request (ECR) process
* Prepare cost & schedule estimates giving consideration to technical risks
* Experience working with Inventor
* Familiar with interface between electronic and mechanical disciplines (LED’s)
* Based in commutable distance to Southport
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then please apply or send your CV to Ben Moore at Rise Technical Recruitment RTR55203
Inventor, Development, Design, Manufacture, LED, Engineer, component, 3D CAD, NPD, tooling, component, sub-assembly, Mechanical, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Lytham, Fulwood, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Wigan, St Helens, Liverpool, Leigh, Ormskirk, Bootle, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, Merseyside