Ultrasonic Applications and Development Scientist/Engineer
£35-45K plus 5% profit related bonus plus 26 days holiday
Are you an experienced Engineer/Scientist from an ultrasonic background looking to a position where you can produce high end work in a niche sector?
Our client is a small, expanding Instrumentation specialist with a superb reputation with their worldwide clients and have won national awards for innovation, working with interesting prestigious sectors such as space, oil and gas and nuclear.
Due to expansion they are looking to increase headcount. Working in a small but very experienced team your work will have a huge impact on the future growth and success of your organisation.
The role is focused on being a Ultrasonic Applications Development Engineer, working in advanced engineering sectors such as aerospace, Oil and Gas, Marine and power generation.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Utilising hardware to help clients develop inspection processes and apply technology
2. Support technical queries and business development activities, including troubleshooting client problems, providing solutions
3. Working in collaboration with leading NDT solutions providers in research and development programmes
To this end you should have:
1. Degree qualified in Engineering or a science related field, ideally a maths/physics background
2. Background of 5-10 years in ultrasonic technique software development - ideally with Phased array or Full Matrix Capture experience
3. Experience of industrial level research in an ultrasonic field
This is a superb opportunity offering £35-45K plus 5% bonus plus 26 days
holiday. The role is working 37.5 hours per week.
To apply please email your CV to nick smith