Electrical Project Engineer (Development)
Salary Highly Competitive + Bonus + Company Benefits
South Wales, Commutable from Newport, Cardiff, Chepstow
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to work on design/development projects for high tech, niche equipment in an industry leading company?
You will receive first class training and investment to build a long term career and become a real technical expert. This will be a mix of design / development and hands on engineering, so a varied role.
The company are a market leader and span the globe with their market coverage, they have a great reputation for quality and for treating their staff well.
On offer is the opportunity to become an industry expert and in a varied and technically challenging role within a highly skilled team environment.
- Design / Develop electrical systems including component selection to standards
- Hands on engineering as well as design, a varied role
- Develop your skills to allow technical and career progression
- Electrical / Electronics background and ability to design systems that conform to legislation
- Design experience with AutoCAD or similar package
- Keen to learn and increase your technical abilities
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Electrical, Electronics, Control, Electric, Engineer, Engineering, Design, Development, South Wales, Newport, Cardiff, Chepstow.