Coppersmith (Sheet Metal Worker with Thin Plate)
6 Months contract (Likely extension)
Bristol – M4 Corridor (Commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Newport, Chepstow, Avon mouth, Somerset, Swindon)
Days: £14.46 PAYE or £16.87 Limited/Umbrella
Double Days: £18.08 PAYE or £20.49 Limited/Umbrella
Are you a Coppersmith / Sheet metalworker looking for your next immediately available contract position with the world’s largest independent first tier suppliers to the Aerospace industry?
My client specialise in the advanced manufacturing of components and assemblies for aero structures and have been at the forefront of their industry for years.
As a Coppersmith / Sheet Metal Worker you will be responsible for using various hand bending machines to bend pipes to achieve drawing requirements and also be able fit pipe fittings.
* Bending Pipes to drawing requirements
* Ensuring parts are produced on correctly and accurately
* Adhering to the requirements of the Quality Procedures
* Apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ standard
* Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and techniques
* Using electric and hand bending machines
If you are interested click apply or call 0117 910 7383 and ask for Ben Scroggs
Job Reference Number RTR49308
Key Words: Coppersmith, sheet metal, sheet metal worker, thin plate, fitting, permaswage, Harrison swage, gamma swage, machinery, jigs, contract, aerospace pipes, bending, Bristol, Avonmouth, Somerset, Swindon, Chepstow, Cardiff, Newport