Junior Field Service Engineer (Electrical / Electronics)
£18,000 - £19,000 + Overtime (OTE £30,000) + Vehicle + Pension + Benefits
Home Based in Luton, Bedford, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire
Are you a Junior Time Served Engineer looking to start your career in a technically varied exciting field role with lots of training and overtime which can see you earn upwards of £30,000?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing Engineer to develop their career in a market leading medical devices company and get full product training and industry experience.
This well-established company are UK leaders in their niche products and are looking for a Junior Field Service Engineer they can train and invest in to cover a local patch.
This role would suit an apprentice qualified Electrical or Electronics engineer looking to kick-start their career in a stable role with plenty of development and overtime on offer.
- Home based covering a local patch
- Planned & re-active maintenance of company’s products
- Monday to Friday with occasional call outs & overtime on offer
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Technician experience
- Looking for a role in a large well established company with training and progression
technician, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Junior, Apprentice, Time Served, Electrical, Electrician, Electronics, 17th Edition, PPM, Medical, Northampton, Cambridge, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, St Albans