Project Manager (Engineering)
RATE - £45,000-£50,000
Contract - 6 months fixed term contract with potential a permanent opportunity.
Location -; Gloucester. Commutable from; Stroud, Bristol, Cirencester, Worcester, Hereford, Oxford
Hours - 40 hours Monday - Friday (Days)
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in Nuclear, MoD, Utilities?
On offer is a 6 months FTC based in Gloucestershire with a very well established and stable international organisation that specialises in the Utility sector.
Success has been built on constant strive to deliver best customer service and providing excellence in quality of work.
The company currently require a Project Manager to help with increasing work load in Gloucestershire area.
1. Provide invoicing forecasts and costs budgets for capital projects
2. Carry out site inspections during the installation period
3. Preparation of subcontract orders and contract agreements
1. Background in electrical/electronic or mechanical engineering
2. Background in the military, nuclear or utility sectors is preferable.
3. HND qualification is a minimum requirement
To apply please click APPLY NOW or contact Rise quoting RTR 49231
Gloucester, Cirencester, Oxford, Bristol, Stroud, project, manager, cost, budget, engineering, FTC, military, aerospace, mechanical, electrical, electronic,