Engineering Manager (Food)
£50,000 – £55,000 + Overtime + Pension + Six Weeks Annual Leave + Relocation Package for the right candidate + Days Based Role
Are you an Engineering Manager looking to play an integral role in one of the top food processing firms in the UK? You will directly with the Chief Engineer to oversee and manage the whole engineering department.
This is an exciting time to join as the company are reaching new heights in their success and are continuously investing back into their site.
The organisation is one of the largest independent food processors in the UK and are looking to grow year-on-year. They are a company who pride themselves on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for an Engineering Manager to play a key part within the Management team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the food industry as an Engineering Manager role and looking for a new challenge in their career.
- Management and coordination of the engineering department
- Plan and implement engineering projects and continuous improvement plans
- Liaising with the Production Department to maximise production, equipment availability and minimise downtime.
- Assist the Chief Engineer with all other engineering, production and continuous improvement duties
- Previous Engineering Management experience within the food industry is essential
- Looking to join a successful company and play a vital role in their continue success
- Ambitious Engineering Manager looking to join the senior management team of a UK leading company
Engineering Manager, Engineering, Engineering Team Leader, Team Leader, Engineering Manager, Manager, Food Manufacturing, Peterhead, Boddam, Mintlaw, Ellon, Methlick, Fraserburgh, Aberdeen
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or email Oliver Shone