Project Design Engineer (Mechanical/Piping/Process)
£35,000 - £40,000 + 10% Bonus + Cont Pension + 33 Days Holidays
Are you a Project Design Engineer from a process, piping, mechanical, food or chemical background looking for technical progression through specialist training, long term career progression and a varied role with plenty of variety?
On offer is a senior role where the primary responsibility will be managing all aspects of the delivery of a project from sales handover to commissioning & sign off. You will design all plant process, piping and instrumentation as well as general arrangement drawings.
This company are a specialist SME business and are well established. They design and manufacture process equipment for a multitude of industries including chemical and hazardous industries.
This role would suit a Project Design Engineer from a process, piping, mechanical, food or chemical background looking for technical progression through specialist training, long term career progression and a varied role with plenty of variety
• Developing a detailed process plant design
• Plant general arrangement drawings (GA’s) for client approvals
• Creating piping and instrumentation (P&ID) drawings for client approval
• Financial, H&S, Quality and project delivery responsibility from concept through to completion
• Negotiate and agree specification, pricing and delivery with suppliers
• Maintain project bill of materials costing spreadsheet
• Mechanical, Process, Piping design background
• Process, Mechanical, Food or Chemical background
• Based within commuting distance of Chesterfield
Process, mechanical, Engineer, Project, Contract, Manager, Production, Workshop, Manufacturing, Chesterfield, Derby, Works, Chemical, Design, 2D, 3D, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Quality, Project manager
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise Technical for more info.