Norwich, Norfolk (Relocation Package available)
£80’000 - £100’000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Progression
Excellent role on offer for a Test Engineer, to join a brand new department within an international market leading company, where you will develop your skills on specialist equipment whilst progressing your career.
Are you an Engineer with experience testing electronic components? Do you have experience with Automatic Test Equipment? Are you looking to become a technical expert within a leading company?
This well-established multi-national company is a market leader in producing semiconductor components for a range of blue chip companies across the world. Due to ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Test Engineer who will develop their skills on specialist equipment and progress their career within the company.
In this role you will be working in a brand new department, developing product solutions and test software on automatic test equipment. You will also support the production department with any testing issues, as well as supporting customers and maintaining the test equipment. You will receive expert manufacturer training, to develop your skills and progress within the company.
This role would therefore ideally suit an Engineer, with experience testing electronic components using Automatic Test Equipment. Looking for excellent manufacturer training, to develop their skills within a new department and progress their career within an international company.
* Working in a brand new department, developing product solutions and test software on automatic test equipment
* Supporting the production department with any testing issues
* Supporting customers and maintaining the test equipment
* £80’000 - £100’000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Progression
* Based in Norwich; relocation package available
* An Engineer with experience working on Automatic Test Equipment
* Experience testing electronic components
* Looking to be the technical expert within a brand new department
* Looking to progress their career within an expanding international company
Key Words: Test Engineer, Component, ATE, Automatic Test Equipment, Electronics, Semiconductor, Analog, Mixed Signal, Credence, D10, ASLx, Teradyne, Catalyst, Verigy, Software, Programming, C, C+, C++, Norwich, Norfolk, England, UK
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.