CAD/ Development Engineer (Solidworks)
3-6 month contract
39 Hours p/w Monday –Friday (Days)
£12-£13 p/h (Umbrella or LTD)
Stourbridge, Commutable from Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Telford, Redditch, Worcester
Are you CAD engineer with experience in 3D Solidworks looking for an immediately available long term contract role which will take you in to 2017, working for a leading manufacturing company which specialise in cleaning products?
My client are a leading manufacturer of manual cleaning products and due to a heavy work load, are looking for a CAD development engineer with experience in using Solidworks to join the team. This is a 3-6 month contract role with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for creating design plans for prototypes, develop CAD Drawings and solve any problems, concept design and development.
This role would suit a recent graduate in product design or 3D CAD drawings, or someone with a few years of industry experience looking to join a leading company on a 3+ month contract role.
- Utilising software to create design plans for functional and non-functional prototypes that communicate their design intents
- Concept design and development, computer modelling +FEA using Solidworks for testing
- Design to suit production assembly and development
- Recent gradate OR Industry experience
- Some industry experience around AutoCAD/Solidworks preferred
- Some experience in developing Engineering Prototypes would be useful
If interested please apply online or contact Cora Webb at Rise technical on 01179107383 ref RTR49170
CAD, 3D, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Devleopment, Engineer, Grad, Graduate, Contract, Temporary, Manufacturing, Design, Drawings, Stourbridge, Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Telford, Redditch, Worcester, product design, computer modelling, mechanical,