Quality Assurance Manager (Manufacturing)
3+ month contract
39 Hours p/w - Monday- Friday (Days)
£17-£18 p/h (Umbrella or LTD)
Stourbridge, Commutable from Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Telford, Redditch, Worcester
Are you a Quality Assurance Manager looking for an immediately available long term contract role which will take you into 2017 for a leading manufacturing company which specialises in cleaning products?
My client are a leading manufacturer specialising in manual cleaning products and due to a heavy work load are looking for a quality assurance manager to join their team.
You will be required to carry out internal auditing of the company quality system and develop and implement of new procedures and processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience on Implementation of ISO 9001, knowledge of legislative/legal requirements and knowledge of a broad range of manufacturing procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading manufacturing company with worldwide suppliers and the opportunity to travel abroad!
- Maintenance of the Companies BS EN ISO 9001 quality system.
- Use, control of and calibration of metrology equipment.
- Development and implementation of new procedures and processes.
- Experience on Implementation of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of legislative/legal requirements in relation to quality and compliance
- Knowledge of a broad range of manufacturing procedures and chemicals would be an advantage.
Please apply online or contact Cora Webb at Rise Technical on 01179107383 ref RTR49169
Quality, Assurance, Engineer, Manager, Manufacturing, Contract, Temporary, Audit, Compliance, ISO 9001, technical, auditing, Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Telford, Redditch, Worcester, Stourbridge, development, implementation