Team Leader (Warehouse / Logistics)
£22,000 - £26,000 + Overtime + Pension
Wolverhampton, West Midlands commutable from Birmingham, Telford, Dudley
Are you looking to join a company on a state of the art JLR facility in a Team Leader position? If you have leadership experience and are looking to get excellent training in a company that are creating lots of jobs this is for you.
This would suit someone with good leadership skills and experience of supervision in an automotive or warehousing background. You won’t be thrown in at the deep end, they provide excellent training to set you up for a long term career.
The company provide warehousing/logistics services to the automotive industry and have an excellent reputation. This is a large long term contract with a site extension in progress so jobs are being created at all levels of management.
On offer is the opportunity to take a Team Leader role in a leading company working with a prestigious British brand.
- Lead a warehouse team on a rotating shift Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm / 10pm- 7am
- Learn all aspects of the business to enable you to succeed and push on in your career
- Supervise KPIs as well as ensuring a safe place to work and a high quality of work
- Can come from either an automotive or warehousing background
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Ambition to progress in your career
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
JLR, Warehouse, Logistics, Supply Chain, Automotive, Warehousing, Cars, 3PL, 3rd Party Logistics, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, West Midlands.