Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£29,120 + Excellent Overtime Rates (up to £35,000 - £40,000) + Pension + 6 weeks Holiday + Relocation Allowance
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for the opportunity to join one of the top food processing firms in the UK? Along with working for an industry leader you will have the opportunity to dramatically increase your yearly earnings with overtime.
This is an exciting to time to join the company as they are currently heavily investing back into their site as they continue to go from strength to strength.
The organisation is one of the largest independent food processors in the UK and are looking to grow year-on-year. They are a company who pride themselves on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to add to their team.
You would be reporting to the Engineering Team leader making sure that they keep their high efficiency within the production process. You will be responsible for machine breakdowns, carrying out planned and preventative maintenance.
This is a permanent position offering job security with technically challenging duties.
- Reporting to the Engineering Team leader, you will be a member of a team of multi-disciplined maintenance and service engineers
- Responsible for machine breakdowns to ensure maximum efficiency of the production process
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Three Shift pattern (Bonus paid on hours worked for night shift)
- Knowledge and experience of the maintenance of processing plant and machinery
- Strong electrical maintenance background
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Food Manufacturer, Maintenance Engineer, Peterhead, Boddam, Mintlaw, Ellon, Methlick, Fraserburgh, Aberdeen, Scotland.
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone