Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Days/Mon-Fri)
£30,000 + overtime + pension + 34 days holiday + excellent company benefits
(Wrexham, North Wales)
Are you an electrical maintenance engineer from a manufacturing background looking for a mon-fri days based role offering industry specific training and overtime?
On offer is a varied role for a market leading manufacturer who will invest in your development and can provide great routes of further career progression.
This role is due to expansion and is for an industry leading company. You will become a vital part of their engineering team where you will work on planned and reactive maintenance to production machinery and have full involvement in continuous improvement project work.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established firm who will also develop your mechanical knowledge in order to progress you in to being more of a multi-skilled engineer.
This role would suit an electrical maintenance engineer, who has experience working in a manufacturing environment, looking for training, overtime and progression within a market leading company.
- Reactive maintenance/breakdown repair to fast paced production machinery
- Full involvement in PPM schedules and continuous improvement projects
- Days based role mon-fri with great training, overtime and progression
- Electrical maintenance engineer
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Looking for training, overtime and progression within a market leading company
Electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance engineer, industrial electrician, electrical, mechanical, conveyors, maintenance, drives, PLC’s, electrical, HNC, 17th edition, industrial, engineer, engineering, Wrexham, north wales
Please click the apply button or contact Kieran Williams at Rise Technical to be considered for the role.